Monday, June 23, 2008

Now in Scotland

Apologies for the big gap in news, it's harder than I thought.
Enjoyed London with the beautiful Michele, staying in her wee flat with Ahmet and two others at Tooting Bec but good to head north an hour on the train to St Albans to visit my very good friend 'Crazy' Liesa. She has a three story house in the little village of Colney Heath and runs her event company out of converted stables nearby. Lovely area and I was looked after like a king and I bought a car! It's a Suzuki Capaccino convertible bright red, very small but goes like a bomb. So it was on the road to Scotland and now I'm in Portavadie near tabert on the Mull of Kintyre with friend Elpie.
Got to go, been offered a coffee.
Talk soon

5 comments:

Jon said...

It sounds like you're having a blast... and you bought a car... you planning on staying for a while or what???

Hope you have a great time in Scotland... maybe stay away from the McEwan's... had a nasty hangover after drinking a few too many of those puppies one night!!!

cheers...

chook said...

Hey Hopper, the people I stayed with have a whisky distillery so it was just too easy to party under the influence with guitars and haggis! Staying over here for 2 months and the car is coooool, an adventure in every drive.
Talk soon

human being said...

congrats for the new car...
have a wonderful time.

chook said...

Thanks HB, my car I think is a little like your spirit, it soars!

human being said...

:D
and what about her sound? caw caw